Seedhouse SL tents are ideal for solo backpackers, thru-hikers, touring cyclists and other lightweight disciples. The all mesh tent body provides great ventilation and the full coverage fly offers protection from the elements. Free-standing with a hub-pole system, one person can set these tents up in minutes. Our Superlight tents are the lightest, roomiest, free-standing, double wall tents around.
- Free standing, three season, superlight backpacking tents
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system - featuring “GREEN” anodizing. DAC poles are super light and strong 9mm poles with press-fit connectors and lightweight hubs.
- Single hub/pole system makes set up easy
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Fly is 20D nylon rip-stop with a silicone treatment and 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is 20D nylon mesh for excellent cross ventilation
- Floor is a bathtub design, 30D nylon rip-stop with a silicone treatment and 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- D shaped door with mesh pocket above
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- All seams are taped
- 13 Superlight, X-peg stakes included
- Footprint sold separately
Weight: 4.6 pounds.
Dimensions: 7" (W) x 6.5" (H) x 21" (D)
Weight Disclaimer: * Weight may vary based on configuration.